I am needing some help identifying a datalogger for our needs.  We currently
have a recording hygrothermograph, but the pens and paper are getting hard
to find.  I am looking for a digital datalogger with the following:

1)      LCD Display
2)      Record humidity to 20% (and even slightly less).
3)      Allows data to be transferred to Microsoft Excel/Access on a PC.
4)      Simple and easy to use.
5)      Fairly inexpensive (but reliable).

And - Most important to my director, will not become obsolete too quickly or
able to be upgraded at low cost.

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Fishman-Armstrong
Laboratory Coordinator
Antonio J. Waring, Jr. Archaeological Laboratory
University of West Georgia
Carrollton, GA 30118

678-839-6303 (office)
678-839-6306 (fax)