Hi all,

The barcoding study Will recalls may have been the one noted below in an
MCN-L post from 2002 (and hey, the URL it cites still points to a live
page!). In another, more recent thread from 2006, Perian Sully and David
Parsell also exchanged thoughts on the topic; please let me know offlist
if it would be useful to have that thread forwarded, also offlist.

cheers,
Rob
Rob Lancefield (rlancefield [at] wesleyan.edu)
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459-0487 USA
860.685.2965
Board of Directors, Museum Computer Network

-------- 2002 Message --------