Apologies for cross-posting!

I am searching for SEMC members who plan to attend the annual meeting in
Charleston, WV in October who are interested in joining a session with
my museum. We want to present information on technology in museums and
how that allows increased outreach to community groups. Our part of the
session would concern our recent completion of our online database and
its associated programs. We are looking for other museums who have
successfully (or unsuccessfully) used technology for outreach. Please
contact me if you are interested in participating with us. The deadline
for submission is Monday February 16.
Thanks!!!

Kyle Bryner