From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Ariel Weinberg
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 2:28 PM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] websites from Mimsy

Hello,

I'm interested in looking at examples of public access catalog websites from
other museums who are using Mimsy, whether they're using Mobius or some other
web design to present the information.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ariel Weinberg
Curatorial Associate, Science & Technology Collections

MIT Museum, Building N52
265 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307
tel: 617-253-3378   fax: 617-253-8994