231 Capitol Ave.
Hartford Ct. 06106
860-757-6517
New email - Christine.Pittsley at ct.gov
Old email - cpittsley at cslib.org
Check out our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary
Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/LibraryofCt
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Kwan,
Billy [billy.k...@metmuseum.org]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:16
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] digital asset management tools/software

For those who will be interested to participate in the group or discussions
about the issues of digital asset management, you can send me your names. I can
work with Diana/the MCN Board to see if a separate group should be formed, or
we can work with the current Digital Media SIG to further our discussions. If
you are interested to share your experiences, maybe we can form a panel
discussion at the coming MCN conference.

Best,
Billy