From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Karen E. Richter
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:30 AM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Stock photo companies

Hello,

I'm new to the list and would welcome your responses to this.  I'm
considering turning over some of our images to Art Resource and/or
Bridgeman Art Library.  Would any of you be willing to share information
about your experience, especially your contractual arrangements with
these companies and any changes you might have made to their standard
contract?  Also, how did you choose the images you provided, and if you
signed on to both companies, how did you choose the images for one
versus the other?  Feel free to respond to me off-list.

Thanks for your help.

Karen

Karen E. Richter
Image Resources Manager