From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Weinstein, William
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:42 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] Annual reports online

 I am trying to get a sense of policy for posting annual reports online.
I see many institutions do this and they range from plain, no image, and
sanitized finances to the full color pdf.  I would love to get responses
on why and how people are doing this along with any problems.

Bill

William Weinstein
Director of Information Services
Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646
Philadelphia, PA 19101
215-684-7741
wweinstein at philamuseum.org

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu