Dear MCN-L,

Yesterday the Museum Computer Network kicked off our annual membership
drive.   For those of you who are already MCN members, you should have
received a message from MCN HQ with information about renewing your
membership. *

It is through the ongoing support of individual, non-profit and
corporate members that MCN is able to maintain MCN-L as a free and
open resource for the museum community.   If you are one of the many
subscribers who are not already a MCN Member, please consider adding
your support by joining today.  http://www.mcn.edu/join/

This year, we are pleased to introduce a new membership level for
Emerging Professionals.   Students and new members of the field
(serving less than three years in a museum setting) are eligible to
become MCN Members at the introductory rate of $35.   For more
information on the Emerging Professional membership category  please
visit: http://www.mcn.edu/join/index.asp?subkey=2042

We look forward to seeing everyone in Washington, D.C. this fall for
our 36th Annual Conference "Let's Do I.T. Right!"

Richard Urban
Membership Chair
Museum Computer Network
http://www.mcn.edu

* MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA
For MCN Members who received a renewal notice, the correct URL for the
Museum Software Foundation is http://www.museumsoftwarefoundation.org
While Medecins Sans Frontieres is an admirable cause, they were not
involved in the creation of the hhttp://musetechcentral.org/ project
registry.
(thanks Max!)