Hi Renee:

Can I attend this symposium?   It has to do with copyright issues.

Although I may not get the chance to work with Ron and our copyright
project, I'm being optimistic about it.

Thanks.

Lisa Holt  Program Coordinator  202.488.0432
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
www.ushmm.org

*NEVER AGAIN BEGINS WITH YOU

Join us for the 20th Anniversary National Tour and Tribute
to Holocaust Survivors and World War II Veterans.
ushmm.org/neveragain*