Hi everyone,

I was wondering if some of you would be willing to share your experiences on
creating exhibition-specific sub-websites vs. integrating special exhibition
content into an existing design, which can be limiting.

Particularly I would be interested to hear, if you have experience with both
scenarios, which you felt was more effective and why or (since this is probably
not a one-size-fits-all topic) what circumstances would make you personally
select one format over another. If you have any stats you could share that
reinforce your opinions, that would be great too.

Thanks,

Heather Hart
Director of IT

the