I realize that this questions has probably been asked several times.  Can
anyone recommend a Digital Asset Management for an *archaeological* based
collection?  Or, if you are willing to share with me (offline) any programs
you would not recommend?

Our collections database is in Microsoft Access.  I don't want to reinvent
the wheel for archiving (since there are already several good programs) and
would prefer using a proprietary program to manage our growing digital
collections (including scanned field notes, photos, etc.)

Thanks,

Susie

Susie Fishman-Armstrong, M.A.

Curator of Collections

Antonio J. Waring, Jr. Archaeological Laboratory

University of West Georgia

Carrollton, GA 30118

678-839-6303 (office)

678-839-6306 (fax)