If you're looking for something tailored to archaeological collections you
might want to look at Shared
Shelf<http://www.artstor.org/shared-shelf/s-html/shared-shelf-home.shtml>. It
has integrated the ArchaeoCore metadata standard being developed at UVA.

Best,

Christine

Christine Pittsley
Digital Collections Technician
Connecticut State Library
231 Capitol Ave.
Hartford Ct. 06106
860-757-6517
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/CtStateLibrary>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/LibraryofCT>
Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctarchives/>
Historypin<http://www.historypin.com/channels/view/2662022>

On 25 Apr 2013, at 10:34, Susan Fishman-Armstrong <sfishman at