hey George

You might want to check out an integrated touchscreen/computer. Elo makes a
really nice 32inch, that can be mounted fairly easily, doesn't require a full
size PC, is easy enough to access and update, etc.

Monitor $1500
http://www.elotouch.com/Products/IDS/3201L/default.asp

Computer $1000
http://www.elotouch.com/Products/Computers/IDSECMG2/default.asp

We are using these in a range of applications. Feel free to hit me up off list
for more info.

Hope this helps.

Josh

Josh Goldblum
Founder & Creative Director

BLUECADET
1011 N. Hancock St. Unit 101
Philadelphia, PA 19123
www.bluecadet.com
267.639.9956

In the News: Bluecadet awarded two Webby Awards