Head, Digital Services
Getty Research Institute
310.440.6648
CEdwards at getty.edu

>>> Margaret Collerd <mcollerd at phillipscollection.org> 9/8/2014 2:45 PM >>>
Hi All,

We are looking to have a listening station in a gallery for an upcoming special
exhibition. The goal is to load a selection of music for visitors to listen to
via headphones. I'm struggling with determining a method to load the music on
the an iPad to give visitors a choice in selecting something to listen to while
also limiting what they can access. iTunes doesn't seem to be a good match as
it has too many options/features.

Does anyone have any apps or media players they have used in the past for a
similar project?

Thanks!

Margaret Collerd | Manager of Digital & In-gallery Interpretation
t 202-387-2151 x372| f 202-232-0308
www.phillipscollection.org<http://www.phillipscollection.org/> | Experience the
Phillips app
(apple<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-phillips-collection/id402056956?mt=8>/android<https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tristaninteractive.autour.phillips2>)
 and blog<http://experimentstation.wordpress.com/> today

T H E  P H I L L I P S  C O L L E C T I O N
1600 21st St., NW | Washington, DC | 20009