I'm thread hijacking but for a good cause!

This may be a good time to note that our new MCN-L searchable archive seems to be running. I haven't really tested it yet. But anyway, wifi and public wifi policies come up now and again on MCN-L, and now we have a reliable way to look up what others on the list have said about them before (since about May 2006, plus some mystery messages that appear to be from January 1970--but aren't). VoilĂ :

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=public+wifi&l=mcn-l%40mcn.edu
("Public Wifi" search)
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=wifi+policy&l=mcn-l%40mcn.edu
("wifi policy" search)

There's some overlap between the two of course. Or just go to http://www.mail-archive.com/mcn-l@mcn.edu/ to type in your own search.

Anyway, Brian, I thought of this because I remember a conversation about your topic about a year ago, and there were others, so maybe you can find something useful in there.

Thanks,
Matt

p.s. When I'm sure this is working well I'll change the archives link in the bottom of MCN-L messages. Hope everyone's having a great time at the conference!