To: <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 6:54 PM
Subject: I'm not dead yet!

Just a note to indicate that I am fine, in Philadelphia with friends
(may be looking for Bill Weinstein) and have a new email address:
chuck.pa...@gmail.com.

Our staff is now in at least 8 different states and we have been
connecting through a Google group. Recovery plans are being
forumulated but most of us are trying to get our feet on the ground at
the moment.

Chuck
bÁÆ \&vryVjG:)È ª&iGj)Wg]nX« qj

---