Hi MCN members - If you are a museum professional working at a smaller
institution, however you define it, and an interest in using technologies that
meet your needs of your museum, I invite you to become a member of MCN's Small
Museum SIG. You can sign up by filling out a google form linked on the Small
Museum SIG page here:
http://mcn.edu/community/special-interest-groups-sigs/small-museum-sig/

Thanks,
David Farrell
Chair, Small Museum SIG

Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA)
Join us for conversations, questions and stories as we make new connections to
the community around us.
Your Stories. Here.

David Farrell
Collections Registrar