> Salve,
>
> Since I installed MD II 1.2 it *stopped* working, as it says:
> "Couldn't find an active TCP/IP stack. MicroDot's Internet facility requires
> you to have either MIAMI, AmiTCP, as225r2, MLink or a compatible TCP/IP
> stack installed ana active."
>
> Obviously this happened with Miami Deluxe online, and every other possible
> program
> using the connection.
>
> I am attaching a DosTrace trace of what MD tried to do, while checking the
> news.
>
> Today it was hilarious, as it told me that it couldn't find Miami but, OTGH,
> it downloaded the MOTD from the Vapor site! B-)))
 ARexx: Unlocking "Nexus_000:Terminus"

I have no idea what's causing this, except I've read that the NC2
version does not like using Miami and wants Genesis.  On the other
hand people have made it work with Miami, so....  But why is it trying
to access terminus -- isn't it a terminal program?  Surely it being
running would cause a conflict with Miami.

I run the non-NC2, vapor version (1.3) with Miami (not delux) on both
my A3000 and my wife's A2000 without problems.  Miami is registered.

--
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  +Team Amiga+