Hello Dave

On 09-Jul-02, you wrote:

> Mike Leavitt wrote:
>>
>> I had this problem with 1.4.4 too, BTW.
>
> Wow.  that is strange.  I've developed a new (old?) problem here too.
> I tried to download messages with MD 1.4.15 and it died in the middle
> of the transfer.  I rebooted, and restarted everything (except I used
> MD 1.4.4 the next time).  Low and behold, I some of the messages got
> lost in the mix.
>
> I wonder what it will take to trace *that* bug out of 1.4.15?

Sorry for the OT, but I commented about the rejected mail I am getting
from the Vapor server, the above message was returned to me as
rejected, but clearly got to the list.  Anyway, someone else answered
your question very well in another post, so I'll leave it at that.

Regards
--
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  + team Amiga +