Hi Mike

> I had to remove one datatype in an earlier
> version to get BMP viewing back.  That has been fixed now.

At a guess I would say that is a different problem entirely - probably one of the
DocDT descriptors was picking up BMP files as documents, and when the datatype itself
saw the file it thought "no, this isn't mine" and refused to do anything with it.
This really is drifting off the topic though...

Chris