Targhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I finished the "MDMaster" arexx script for MicroDot.  It should appear
> on the aminet in a few days, but I also uploaded it to my website:
> www.geocities.com/targhan_aga/
>
> The lister can now appear on a named public screen, and the "cancel
> message" can be disabled.  I don't know of too many ARexx scripts for
> MicroDot, but the lister's search function works--and it uses amiga
> wildcards.  I hope it helps some folks until a new MicroDot beta shows
> up, but I am looking foreward to the new V right now ;-)

Thanks. I have added a link to your Amiga projects to my page linked below
for those who keep a watch on my page. Always looking for stuff to add to my
Amiga page so it is easier for Amiga fans to find software and support for
their beloved systems.

--
Marion
http://home.earthlink.net/~amiscorp/AmigaConnexion.html