Hello Targhan

On 14-Nov-02, you wrote:

> Mike,
>
>>> amiga for work.  Or, finding online romance novels ;-)
>>
>> She is President of the Los Angeles County League of Women Voters, the
>> largest County League in the nation.
>
> Wow!  That is important stuff!  You should be proud of her.  The
> biggest contribution me or my wife have done for the public good
> recently is an installer I did for XVS.  Nothing major.  The League of
> Women Voters though, wow.  That is something that is very important.

Yes, I'm proud of her, she does a lot of good work.  However we were unable
between us to keep her associates from sending .doc files, thank heavens
for DocDatatypes, and thank heavens it uses Multiview as its default
viewer.  That makes it easy to use with YAM and Microdot both.  I can live
with the PDFs, just have to install ghostscripts and/or Turbobrint and its
graphics publisher to print the darned things.  So far I have been
printing them out from work, but since the HD died there, and they had to
reinstall everything, I can only use the B&W printer.  Oh well.

Regards
--
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]