At 11:20 PM 7/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>(no more pulling-the-whole-sound-system-out-and-apart-to
>-plug-in-the-cables)

I usually leave a line dangling from each piece of equipment I hook my
MZ-R55 up to. This avoids the need of having to unplug/replug (except into
the MD unit itself, of course.) Certainly, when I get my DVD player, I can
see the optical cable dangling from there too. :-)

- My stereo has a miniplug dangling from its RCA line-in jacks.
- My Discman has a miniplug dangling from its miniplug line-out jack.
- My computer at work has a line out dangling from its miniplug line-out jack.
- My multimedia speakers at work have a line-in miniplug dangling from them.

I don't have a cable dangling from my VCR, but I could (at least for
line-in, as line out is already plugged into the "home theatre" set-up,
such as it is). But how often do I need to dub MD audio (or any audio for
that matter) onto a video... Let me count the ways... :-)

Cheers,

Kade- who thinks he's posted way too much to the list for one day...
although at least maybe he's now balanced off-topic stuff with on-topic
stuff. :-)

--
Archer
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6413/