Hey PG, all,

>Is the limit of human hearing 16KHz or are teenagers who haven't
>blasted their ears at rock concerts able to hear to 18KHz or even
>higher?
I can hear 21KHz, scientifically tested in the college labs. I'm 17
and have been to numerious loud concerts and social events (night
clubs, but maybe some of the alchole cousioned my ears a bit ;). So
yeah I think it's a bit out of date.

Later,

Peter.
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000