Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I ordereed Sound Blaster Live full versino.  It comes with a digital
> daughter board.  It has the kind of RCA digital out.  My Sharp MD-X7 has the
> same type of digital input.  What kind of cable do I need?  Will a regular
> RCA cable do the job?

Make sure it's a 75 Ohm coaxial cable; a good quality video cable will
do the job.

We offer high quality S/PDIF coaxial cables at low cost.  Please see our
Web page for details.

Len Moskowitz             Stealth Microphones (tm), Cables, Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912