[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just a word of caution to the list members in the UK and Europe.  If you
> watch the eclipse tomorrow, don't look at the sun with the naked eye.
> You can be blinded for life.
>
> Use a piece of paper and put a pin hole in it.  hold that up so the sun
> is projected on a wall or another piece of paper and watch the
> projection.  It is no fun to try to get used to having the words in a
> book jump as you read them for the rest of your life.

Well, I think the Goverment here in France has done enough to make people aware
of the problem. You can buy special 'eclipse-glasses' for 5 FFr in each
Pharmaci.

Here in Grenoble, we'll have a 80%? eclipse. Sadly enough, it's cloudy and it
rains.....

Cheers,
Ralph -> who thinks it's save to watch the sun without any protection since it's
the end of the world today......

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE