[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hey people, I have had a look at the Eclipse during past hour or so. It is
> cool.
> I actually looked at it without the need of special glasses because there
> were a lot of clouds that blocked out the sunlight and it looked awesome.
> Hey, who needs shades.
> :)
> We went to the local park in Covent Garden area and there were loads of
> people there.
>
> See ya
>
> Vishal Bharadia
> Test Lab Assistant
> Chandos 4th Floor
> Extension: 7339
> Direct:0171-753-7339
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hmmm.....

I've seen the eclipse thru special glasses, but with only 80% covered, it's not
that spectacular. If nobody had told me, I wouldn't have noticed the eclipse...

Cheers,
Ralph -> Who listened to "The great gig in the Sky" by "Pink Floyd" on MD played
by his Sony 7900R car-radio..... (Had to say it before this lists changes into
an eclipse list.... Strange how a simple warning mail from Jim Coon can turn
into an eclips threath!

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE