James Montgomerie wrote:
> Not that I'm trying to be pedantic or anything, but the UK is in Europe, so
> you didn't really need the 'the UK and' bit.

Sorry fer the typo, it was 'sposed to read "UK and the rest of Europe."
However, maybe I should have included Asia, or whatever the Middle East
is part of.

I just got my SB Live Value and Hoontech card.  SB live from www.buy.com
and Hootech card from  Votronics or what ever it is in Canada.  (I
checked the email I got from them and the web site address  (URL for the
uninformed) was not on it.  Anyway, both companies had excellant
service.  Same day or next day shipping.  (That doesn't mean you get it
the next day, just that it is shipped the next day.)    Now I gotta
install it when I get the time.

What software should I use to record some MP3 files from my trusty
MZR30?

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker