Sometime back someone on this list stated how to modify a data CD-R on a
computer CD-Writer to enable it to be written to by a stand-alone audio
CD writer.  I would appreciate it if that person could re-iterate how to
do this.

I know that if you put an audio track down on the data CD-R, as a multi-
session, you can then record on an audio CD writer, but how do you set
it up to do this without putting down that track.  I believe that we are
talking about setting one Byte from a data marker to audio.

Thanks
--
Geoff