Hello:

(IŽll try to explain the best I can)

2 days ago, my R50 is suffering this problem:

When I eject the disc, the disc stays all the way down, it doesnt pops
up the usual way to take it out, so, I have to turn it unit sideways,
give it a small shake for the disc to come out, the little metal part
thats all the all the way down, the one that ejects the disc gets
"clogged" all the way down,
The unit "uncloggs" the eject by doing this:

play the unit without a disc, "no disc appears" and the battery
remaining power appears too, when these 2 disaapear, I open the unit and
I can her a "click" wich means that the unit has returned the eject
metal part to normal, buth when I insert a disc all the way down the
problem starts again

please I need comments for a possible solution, for this

Ed :-)