> Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:04:36 -0400
> From: "J. Coon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: MD: MD to PC analog input, what is the best way?
>
> I just installed my new sb live value card.  When I record with it I
> have to  open up windows (win95) volume control and turn on the
> particular input I want to record from.  This procedure isn't very
> obvious.    You have to run the program, then go to
options/properties,
> select recording mixer, have it show the active inputs, click OK and
> then you can select the input you want to record.  You can only select
> one input, and the whole procedure is rather awkward.
>
> Does anyone know of a program that is a little easier to get some
> recorded material from a minidisc into my computer so I can email it
> some one?  Hopefully it is not  an expensive one.

With the mixer that is provided with LiveWare 2, you can record presets.
So you just have to select your input and levels once and record the
settings. And then depending on what your are doing (record from PC to
MD, from MD to PC, plays  games, watch TV, ...), you only have to chose
the right preset. Many of them are already pre-defined.

Emmanuel Thiry
Happy using Sharp701, DenonDM7 and SB Live (wih optical I/O) together.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]