Hello All,

I wanted to let the list know that I'm selling a Sony VAIO PCV-E518DS Digital
Studio on Ebay.  This computer comes with an opticial digital port and an
S-Link interface.  It can control up to 3 S-Link equipped CD players and 1 MD
player/recorder.  It also comes with software for creating custom minidiscs.
You can just drag and drop songs from your computer or attached cd players.
Anyway, I'm selling 'cause I don't have the fund to buy S-Link equipped
equipment, and won't have them anytime soon because of my recent move. (I
still use my E40 portable MD player and my 510 home unit for recording!)

Later, Mo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151561593