Okay, so I'm an idiot.

Just went through the md ml archive...

I can't figure out one thing. Is the R90 costs more just because 5 grams
lighter?! I mean, that's not much... Well, then again, it's only roughly
about $20 more expensive at the worst. But that's strange...Hrmmm... And
what's with the R91 colors?? The soft-ish colors.. those aren't red white
and blue..those are faded pink neon, faded blue neon and prudish white.
Ugh. Then you've got the retro look on the R90. Argh. One thing I love
about my R30 is the dark bluish color.. Which resurfaced with the premiere
of the R55 but now seems to have gone away again.

And I keep seeing this "jog lever" mentioned. What and how does it work?
I'm imagining some sort of springy lever that you push/pull until the
correct letter/song is reached?

Albert "who's excited cuz Sony's next gen recording portable is finally
out"...

Anyone thinks this is THE successor of the r30/50 line or simply a stopgap
or a successor to the R55 line? I keep assuming the r30/50 successor simply
because of the number designation.. *sigh* Sad. Oh well. So long as it's
smaller and better I guess.