well, thanx mr. intelligent (DO note mr. smeets that it is spelled with 2 eLs)
non-tape user md, phd, ged, and dhcp dude.
I bet when you go out and talk to women you go: HEY I USE MD ! YEAH TAPE
SUCKS! OH YEAH I HATE END SEARCH , END SEARCH SUCKS!! HUH HUH!! HUH HUH!!!

If you had paid close attention to the list you would have observed my
ORIGINAL MESSAGE about 1 MONTH AGO! in which i described very nicely and
straight out, what the problem was (included a link to my test mode values)
and for sure i got NO RESPONSE!

So... a month later =4th post(resorted to alternative description of
problem)...you DO HAVE A PROBLEM just saying : oh NO CANT HELP YOU THERE, or
something like that... obviously stupid tactics(mine) draw stupid people(with
stupid responses) BUT also some good advice -THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO DID...
- for it is not I who's been WASTING LIST SPACE WITH STUPID END SEARCH
DISCUSSION THAT HAS NO POINT AND NO END...search?!

What is it helping with that all these people are writting ESSAYS about end
search - i think its bullshit and you should spend more time doing something
else than to think about what good end search is for or not, and theorize and
hypothesise about sony's use of this feature. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS THAT THIS SAME
DISCUSSION KEEPS GOING ON- PEOPLE GET OVER IT...END SEARCH is here to stay- if
you want to use it DO, if you dont dont, you dont have to write a book about
it -beacuse SONY aint gonna look here and take your advice.

About me seeing a shrink...
ralph  ... WOOF WOOF (ARF ARF in french right?) ...chill out ...dog

PROBLEM