From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Michael Cheney
Sent:   Wednesday, 15 September 1999 5:59
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: MP3s, Xitel Card & Minidisc Recording

I have been using the new sound card from Xitel to record digitally
files I have stored on my PC.  When I load WinAmp and then start the
recording process, I get a wonderful recording, BUT I do not get any
track demarcations.

Anyone else have this experience or have ideas about what I might do
to output MP3s to the minidisc with track markings.