i've dealt with them.  they seem to be ok, if you can get anythig out of
them.  i bought an mz-e55 from them back in Febuary, and sent it back about
a month later as it developed a fault.

they said that they would email within a week to let me know whats going on,
and i'm still waiting for that email.

they still have the player, and i havn't heard a word.  their website has
been down for ages, and i have sent them numerous emails asking them whats
going on, but to no avail.

if i can't get a word out of them when it comes back up, then my wee credit
card will be having a refund.

i did find however, that their service was very good when i ordered it.  i
live in the UK, and recieved the player 4 days after ordering it, and didn't
have to pay any customs.

good luck!

alex.