Hi!

First of all I want to say that I'm new in this mailinglist.
Well, my problem is that I have a problem with recording on a md.
I hear cracks(something static?) when I record digital from my pc
to a minidisc. But when I'm just listening to it through the md
recorder (by putting the record on break) there is no cracking
anylonger. Just only when I'm recording.
My Recorder is a Sony MDS-JE510
and I'm recording with the coax input (using a simple cinch cable,
instead of a coax cable).
Later on the minidisc there's this cracking very silent in the
background.
What could it be? And what should I do?

Sorry for my bad English, Greetz, Matthias

Matthias, Official WebMaster of DJs At Work