I've bought some PressIT labels for my MD unit, an I was wondering if any
of you lot out there have already got a template for them.

I am trying to print using Photoshop 5.0.2, but I am getting a little
pissed at wasting labels. I was a little shocked to not find anything on
their website >:0(

If any of you people know where there are some, please send me the URL.

Ta

Keith

 Keith Wilson - Development Department
 Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Phone: 01689 835 353           Ext #: 8025
 Fax  : 01689 838 323           ICQ  : 32923233

Be nice to other people; they outnumber you 5.5 billion to one.