Hello,

I have a 98 Honda Civic and the stock radio comes with cd changer
controls and inputs.  Does anyone make an adapter that would let
this radio control one of the Sony minidisc changers (or any other
brand of changer for that matter).

I know there are many options out there for me as far as 3rd party
radios go, but the Honda radio fits perfectly and matches the rest
of the dash, and actually has a pretty decent sound and an excellent
FM tuner.

I've poked around on the web a bit but haven't found any info on this.

Thanks for your help.

David Sowa