Hello,

I've just recently resubscribed after a long hiatus so please forgive me
if this topic has been beaten to the ground.

I've read about the new 650 meg md's coming out, but I've also read that
they will only be data MDs.  I'm pretty sure that this is not the most
current news, so can anybody enlighten me as to the current situation
for 650 meg md's?

Will they be for audio also?  I really hope so, it can only be good for
Minidisc...74 minutes of uncompressed music (to give it a more status as
a robust recording medium) or  almost 6 hours of compressed music!!!!

-Paul