hi guys

i bought this MD-722 in early march, i always carried it with myself , i
don't know if its for excessive use or what but last night i have them
place in a 2.5 feet high table i accidentally pull the cable and pull them
to the ground it wasn't that hard and the floor has carpet

i pick them up and i thought everything was OK but when i finished
listening to that MD the eject function didn't worked, the i realized that
one screw was missing

i don't thing is that big of a deal since everything else is ok,

does any one know how much will Good Guys charge me for this? I've got the
guarantee  .
thanks in advanced
Alex