(sorry for the last blank (HTML) email)

As a MD newbie I have a question or three I hope won't offend. Can I use MDs
for storing PC data, like on a zip disk? Is there an 'in-bay' drive I can
buy? Are the MDs themselves interchangable (music/data). I'm thinking that
if 'yes' then it would make the whole digital recording thing much easier.
No cables or convertors.

Ok, now for the question that really sucks. Anyone seen 'The Matrix' ? I
swear Neo hands his 'friend' a minidisc with computer data on it. Just a
film stunt, or is there more to it ?

Thanks for humouring me on this one... ;-)

Peter