> I didn't know you were having trouble reaching us....my apologies. We do
> check email at least twice a day and haven't heard of any other problems
> reaching us. My email address is
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chris,
    Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly! I knew it had to be
some glitch but I wasn't sure since I'd emailed via the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] URL. Now, I know one of the guys as SoundPro hit
the DAT list and may have been holding off due to the fact that I posted
that I wanted third-party feedback on the mics "excluding resellers", which
was merely to get an end-user feel for the mics. Only thing I can think of
was that the individual who answers those emails might be the guy who reads
DAT-Heads and was giving me breathing room. Well, I got real good feedback,
but from both 853 users and 933 users and they all felt they had the higher
end mic .... Heh good thing I wasn't asking about Schoeps vs. Neumanns ...
eh :-()?
    Anyway, I'll say one thing that certainly bears rerpeating here in the
public forum. The one resounding message I got back universally was that you
folks were everything from "Highly Professional and courteous" to "really
cool dudes, who really understand where Tapers are coming from"... I'd say
you guys are doing a FINE job maintaining customer loyalty (which can ONLY
come from service) and helping to sustain an infrastructure that really
supports folks in the live recording hobbies. Anyway, keep it up! I remember
a time not too long ago when I'd walk into a Pro Audio joint and get looked
at like I had a third eye when I started to tell em what I wanted and that I
was a Taper. We need guys in the business that are sympathetic to our needs.
THANKS!
                    Peace,
                    Tom