Matthias followed up,

| Thankx for that big guidance :)).

You're welcome.

| I think it's not so important if I miss a few seconds.

Well, this is the problem: of course there will be stretches where you won't
mind missing a few seconds, but you can't guarantee that the points where
you'll be changing discs will all occur during the less important parts.  You
might find that the time to change discs comes right in the middle of some-
thing you really want to hear and to keep.  That's why I think it's a good
idea to arrange a little overlap if you can borrow or even rent a second
recorder.