Ralph Smeets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>But BASF and FNAC also use MPO disc. (BASF not always!)

I was in Germany last summer, and bought 10 BASF "Maxima" MDs for 29.99DM,
which was the cheapest MDs I've ever bought (around $1.60 each).

They are made by EMTEC Magnetics Gmbh, 67059 Ludwishafen, Germany.
http://www.emtec-magnetics.com

Actually, I've had some problems using them in my R55, but since the unit
was acting so strangely that I had to bring it in for repair, I'm waiting to
get it back to test them again.

Luca
-> all this because I'm still waiting for my mighty JE530 to arrive!!