There is The Plug from Koss, which do sound ok (for most situations),
but they fall out too easily. They are pretty cheap -- $20. Come with 4
sets of earpads (or whatever those rubber things are called).
There is also Etymotic Research which are sold by
http://headroom.headphone.com/ for $299. And finally SONY just released
MDR-EX70LP with MSRP of $50.