Chris,

> A recent overhaul of my home studio has left me with some gear I simply
> don't need anymore.  I have a brand-new Midiman C03 format converter/SCMS
> stripper up for grabs.

$125 USD is OK for me ... if you'll ship to Australia (I'll pay postage of course).
Shipped by the cheapest shipping method (boat usually) , so long as it is
packaged in a sturdy/protective box.  I will need to know the postage cost
before hand so I can send the correct $'s in US$.  You are quite welcome to
defer sending the item until my US$ check arrives.  I would request that
the package be labeled a "gift" (even gift wrapped) and that the value is
written as no more then $100 US$.  (Customs are such a pain here)

If this is suitable for you, I am interested.  If it's too much hassle don't feel
pressured and sell to a fellow US citizen.

Regards    Guy