A recent overhaul of my home studio has left me with some gear I simply
don't need anymore.  I have a brand-new Midiman C03 format converter/SCMS
stripper up for grabs.  The unit was used once before I purchased a larger
digital patchbay to accomodate more of my equipment.  It is in perfect
working order and is packaged in its original box.  The unit is less than 3
months old, although it was only out of its box for a week, and performs
flawlessly.  It features AES/EBU I/O and both S/PDIF coaxial and TOSlink
optical I/O.  It allows daisy-chaining of equipment and conversion of any
common digital input/output to another.  Simultaneous conversion is
performed to all three I/O interfaces no matter what the input source is.  A
four-position SCMS select switch can defeat or enable the SCMS that plagues
consumer equipment.  You won't have to worry about digital generation
problems and copy protection if you disable SCMS data through this unit.  A
total of eight indicator LEDs display source, source validation and SCMS
mode.  The midiman CO3 has a brushed aluminum finish and is 1/3 rack space
size.  9V AC wall-wart powered (included).  The unit retails for, and I
paid, $200, I'm asking $125.  I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the
continental US.

I also have plenty of blank MDs available.  80 Hi-Space 74 min (74 min 59
sec) assorted color discs that are unopened and brand new in flip-case (CD
jewel case style) storage.  They still have factory shrink-wrap on them and
carry one of the lowest BER's around.  Never have I had a single drop-out on
any Hi-Space disc.  I'm asking $2.25/disc.  Shipping is again on me if in
the continental US.  I'd like to sell them in at least blocks of 20.

Accompanying those discs are 100 Sony 74 minute assorted color MDs.  These
are "single pass" discs that I had used to archive and edit DAT masters on.
They carry slip-in style cases and have a little better disc hinge mechanism
than most MDs.  They were used only for recording and making back-ups.  Most
only saw the inside of a deck once.  I'm asking $1.50/disc for these.  I'd
like to do these in at least blocks of 20 as well, although I'd be glad to
mix and match with the Hi-Space.  Shipping is, once again, on me if shipped
within the continental US.

If interested in any or all of this equipment, please contact me as soon as
possible.  I will be out of town from Friday morning (8th of oct.) until
sunday afternoon, the 10th of October, but will respond to any and all
inquiries then.

Thanks

Chris