Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     On Electric shock:  The current does the dammage, but voltage
     overcomes insulation. Our skin is an insulator, and so is air. High
     voltage with no current cannot do much, but it can get past
     insulation. High current can kill you even at low voltages, but is not
     likely to if you have insulation (skin) to protect you. High voltage
     with current is deadly because it can overcome the insulation, jump
     gaps and then the current will burn what ever it is going through. Put
     a needle on the + & - of your car battery and prick a finger on each
     hand and you will soon be dead (I have heard a 1.5V battery can also
     kill if used this way).