=======================BEGIN QUOTE=======================================
Guys,

I saw this unit in Fry's selling $699.  It said on the box sometihng like
controlling the unit using PC and software. . Anybody has any idea on that?
I tried to look around the internet to find more detail for this unit.  No
luck yet.

If anyone has bought this bookshelf system -- the Sony DHC-MD555, could they
please type or scan in the user manual and put it up on the MD Community web
site

Simon Mackay

PSS. As user manuals are put up on the MD Community web site, could the
links page be updated to point out the fact that the user manuals are on
line.